Forums

Combined Assault Platoon :: Forums :: General :: General Board

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Good Mods for World of Warships
Moderators: ‹«ÇÂÞ»›Lemon, «ÇÂÞ»Çýäñötïç, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›Priza, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›BeBop, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›Traker, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›TigerPause, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›chaunymony, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›Getdark135, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›TalonSix, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›SgtBlueBalls, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›SweetpeaOne, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›Deuce3r, ‹«ÇÂÞ»›cap10zeus
Author Post
‹«ÇÂÞ»›Unsinge
Mon Mar 28 2016, 12:00PM
Registered Member #1557
I've started using some mods for WOWS, mainly because some random player said that he loved having the aiming scale go out all the way to the edges of the screen.

So, I am trying out various compatible (and legal) mods via a mod pack installer that's well liked - Aslan's Mod Pack - http://aslain.com/index.php?/forum/28-downloads/

is allows you to add and remove mods, and gets updated with each patch. It also has a few extras - like a mod that allows you to add your damage to the top of the screen.

Question: I have not seen a mod that allows people to see who will win and calculate how much more capping or kills are needed? Do people know of any?
‹«ÇÂÞ»›Unsinge
Mon Mar 28 2016, 01:43PM
Registered Member #1557
loving some of the mods in this pack so far:
1. Fog remover (not smoke, just the general haze is removed).
2. turtle crosshairs (oval shape for angled aiming help).
3. better team panels.
4. training room mod - allows you to create your own game with bots - to practice against.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF